Chocolate Chip Cookies S’mores bring two of my favorite things together. Roasted marshmallows smooshed between to warm and delicious chocolate chip cookies and top it off with a drizzle of chocolate ganache. It doesn’t get much better than this!
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall…it doesn’t matter the season when you are craving a s’more. However, why not take the s’more to a whole other level? The Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores – I like to call this a total s’mores upgrade.
Let’s be honest, there isn’t too much improving on the s’mores. They are the perfect dessert. You have delicious, crunchy graham crackers, chocolate and perfectly roasted marshmallows. But then the question comes, if you could improve on a s’more, how would you do so?
Well, my friends, I actually have an answer to this difficult question… enter the Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores! Take the perfect chocolate chip cookie and literally sandwich them with a marshmallow and chocolate ganache drizzle and you have this delicious creation!
Want another way to enjoy your favorite s’mores treat. One of our most popular recipes is our S’more Bites – that’s right, the amazing taste of s’mores in these bite sized delights (the graham cracker crust is literally to die for!)
What’s even better is that you don’t have to wait until the summer to make this easy dessert. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing better than a marshmallow roasted over a campfire. However, we have a way for you to make them in the comfort of your own home, if you choose to do so! All you need is an oven.
Our recipe calls for delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies. You can use your own favorite recipe or the recipe we have here. Want to go the extra mile? Try our Copycat Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies. My family tells me that these are their all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies!
CHEATING TIP: (whisper voice….Don’t have time to make the cookies from scratch? Use either bakery cookies or use pre-made refrigerated store bought dough. I promise they will still be amazing). ALSO, you can substitute a chocolate bar for the ganache, but you will be missing out!
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores
📌PIN IT 📌
Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Pinterest
for tips, ideas & recipes!
Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate chunks
- 2 cups Jet-puffed mini marshmallows divided
- 12 regular size marshmallows
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa baking soda and salt and mix with a whisk till combined
Using a standing mixer (or hand mixer), cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg
- Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1 cup of marshmallows .
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining cup of marshmallows and mini chocolate chips
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out some dough and roll into a ball
- Roll the dough into the chocolate chip and marshmallow mixture to completely coat the dough
Place onto cookie sheet and repeat with 23 more dough balls
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Set aside to cool
Directions for Chocolate Ganache:
- Using a double boiler combine the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and melt on medium heat.
- Using a whisk, gradually mix the chocolate ganache until melted.
- The ganache will start to become slightly thick.
- Let the ganache cool to room temperature.
- Scoop the ganache into a piping bag.
- Pair up the cookies to their size partner
- Place a marshmallow onto the bottom of the bottom cookie
- Using a Flame torch or your oven on high broil for 1 minute and toast the marshmallow
- Drizzle the chocolate ganache onto the bottom of the top cookies and sandwich the two cookies together
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!