How to Make Candy Cane Sleighs with Candy Bars for Christmas! These make the best DIY Christmas gifts! Perfect for teachers, friends and family!
These Candy Cane Sleighs are the best DIY Christmas gifts! I mean, seriously… how cute are they! These adorable DIY holiday gifts will be perfect to give to friends, family, coaches, teachers…. really anyone! Keep them in your car for those JIC (just in case) gifts!
This is super easy and crazy cute. Not only are they are great gift to have on hand, they also make a really cute present toppers! That’s right, just wrap your gift up and put the candy cane sleigh on top. Best. Gift. Ever.
Side note – if you are looking for a really cute holiday or Christmas recipe that is super easy and great to give as a gift too I have a few to check out!
- Melted Snowman Chocolate Bar (so yum!)
- Peppermint Candy Bowl – these are super popular and make a really great gift too!!
- Pickled Flavored Candy Canes – these are super with a little package of hot chocolate!
Key ingredient needed here – GLUE DOTS! These things are game changers! For real…serious game changers. You don’t want to use tape, because it just won’t hold well. And of course, you cannot use a glue gun… my most favorite crafting tool ever, because, obviously it will melt the chocolate and we do not want to do that. So glue dots are a must have!
The other things you need to find is some super cute wrapping paper! Feel free to get creative with the candy canes. They make so many great flavors now, like Jelly Belly Candy Canes, Bacon Flavored Candy Canes, Pickled Flavored Candy Canes (ummm…Yuck!) – they basically have everything these days!
How to make Candy Can Sleigh Instructions & Video
Here are the detailed instructions for how to make a Candy Cane Sleigh from Candy Bars:
Items you will need:
- Glue dots
- wrapping paper
- 2 candy canes
- 1 standard size Kit Kat bar
- 10 mini Hershey bars
- Ribbon & a bow
How to make your Candy Cane Sleighs with Chocolate Bars!
- Wrap all of the candy bars in cute holiday wrapping paper.
- Lay the two candy canes next to each other.
- Put the Kit Kat bar across the candy canes and use glue dots to secure them down.
- Take the Hershey bars and stack them 4 across the bottom, 3 on top of that, 2 on top of that, 1 on the tippy top.
- Wrap with the ribbon and top with the bow and there you go!
Don’t forget to check out my Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark
Also – don’t forget to see my Peppermint Candy Bowls
Check out my other Easy & Great DIY gifts(or anytime gifts). Do you have any easy DIY holiday gifts that you love to make? Share them!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!