Halloween Witch Hat Cookies
Looking for the PERFECT school Halloween Party treat that is easy to make and no bake – this may be the one for you!!! These Halloween Witch Hat Cookies are super cute and super easy to make! They literally took us about 15 minutes start to finish (and less than that to disappear into thin air).
Here is what you need:
- Chocolate Creme Oreo Cookies
- Hershey Kisses
- Wilton Candy Melts in yellow
- Orange tube of icing
Here is what you do:
- Take one Oreo cookie and one Hershey Kiss
- Squirt some orange icing on the bottom of the Hershey Kiss and press it down onto the Oreo
- Cut the candy melts into little squares and place in the icing that is mushing out from under the Hershey Kiss!
Looking for some other fun Halloween ideas?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!