These Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls are even better than garlic bread because they have a surprise in the middle. When you bite into them, you will find warm ooey, gooey, stringy Mozzarella cheese in the center and sprinkled with delicious parmesan cheese to top it off.
If you love bread especially with Garlic, Butter, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese, you will love these easy Stuffed Parmesan Rolls.
Easy Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls
Who does not love ooey gooey, stringy cheese? These rolls are not only delicious and make the perfect side dish, they are also so easy to make using Frozen Dinner Rolls!
I am always looking for new things to serve and my family cannot get enough of these stuffed cheese dinner rolls! While they do take some time to let the bread rise, they are very easy to make and they are great to serve a crowd!
This recipe was from one of my amazing contributors, Diane Roark. Diane blogs at Recipes for our Daily Bread. She has made tons of great recipes and you must go check them out!
How to make Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls
As I mentioned, they are super easy to make. You simply let the frozen rolls thaw, stuff them, and bake them.
- These rolls are super simple to make, but you need to allow plenty of time for the rolls to rise.
- Use shredded Parmesan cheese. I like the shredded cheese better than grated Parmesan cheese on these rolls.
What to serve these easy dinner rolls with?
We have some great recipes that will pair perfectly with our parmesan rolls stuffed with mozzarella cheese! Some of our favorites are:
- Easy Cheese Lasagna
- Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
- Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- Creamy Pesto Chicken Skillet
- Copycat Olive Garden Fettucini Alfredo Pasta
- Three Cheese Tortellini
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
More Great Side Dishes
Stuffed Mozzarella Rolls
- 12 Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese block cut into 1/2inch pieces
- Place the frozen dough in a greased cast-iron skillet or baking dish.
- Place another skillet or large dish over the dough and allow the dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Stuff each roll with a piece of Cheese.
- Place them back in the cast-iron skillet.
- Allow them to rise another 2 to 3 hours, until they double in size.
- Mix together the garlic and butter and brush half of the mixture on the rolls before baking.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with remaining garlic butter.
Originally post November 4, 2015
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!