Feta and Bacon Green Beans – the perfect (and easy) side dish!
Here is what you need:
- 1 pound french green beans
- 5-6 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of your favorite vinaigrette dressing
Here is what you do:
- Steam the beans until a fork can easy pierce through (about 10 minutes or so). Don’t over cook them, or they change color and look sad. (we don’t want sad looking green beans)
- While the beans are steaming, cook the bacon, blot the fat off with a paper towel and allow to cool. Once cool, dice the bacon into small pieces.
- Once the beans are cooked, transfer to a bowl, season with salt and pepper – taste it to your liking. Add the vinaigrett salad dressing and toss to coat.
- Top with the bacon and feta cheese.
Are you looking for some other great side dish ideas? Check out some of these below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!