Reese’s Oreo Popcorn is perfect whether you are making a little or a lot – this comes together so quickly so it’s easy to feed the masses.
Table of Contents
Hello everyone! It’s Gina & I am the mind behind the blog Kleinworth & Co. It’s there that I like to share all my favorite recipes, crafts with the kids, my latest DIY project and the occasional photography tips.
This time of year I focus on simple & easy recipes that get me in & out of the kitchen quick. When the weather is nice the last thing I want to do is be in the kitchen all day. But I certainly don’t want to compromise the YUM factor either.
So today I thought I would share with you one of our family’s favorite treats through the warm months, Reese’s Oreo Popcorn. Reese’s & Oreo coming together is already a match made in heaven. But I definitely wanted to take it a step further & make a munchy snack for outdoor movie nights. This is the PERFECT treat for that.
I love making this for a large crowd. Whether you are making a little or a lot – this comes together so quickly so it’s easy to feed the masses. It’s great when we host large BBQ’s or block parties. You could bring it to you next potluck for sure. Once that weather gets comfortable & the sun is shining it seems we are always going or hosting some sort of gathering & this definitely takes the stress out of the prep that goes into that. Everyone always comes back for more & I end my day with an empty bowl. Can’t beat that.
Reese’s Oreo Popcorn
- 8-9 cups popcorn
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreo’s crushed
- 1 cup Mini Oreo’s – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup flavor
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Pop your popcorn & transfer to a very large mixing bowl
- In a double boiler add your white chocolate chips & heat over medium/low until melted & smooth
- *Note – if you don’t have a double boiler, you can fill a small saucepan half full with water &
- Then rest a medium sized glass bowl on top to melt your chocolate in.
- Once your chocolate is melted pour evenly over your popcorn & start folding to mix throughout
- Once the popcorn is mostly coated add in all your other ingredients & mix well
- Store at room temperature in a breathable container. I like to use a paper sack so that the popcorn & cookies stays crisp
Looking for more easy treat ideas? Here are some more of our favorites!