Planning a teddy bear scavenger hunt with your neighborhood may be just what everyone needs right now!
Looking for something to do with the kids? Want to get them outside and active? Plan a Teddy Bear Hunt with your neighbors!
How to plan a neighborhood Teddy Scavenger Bear Hunt
It couldn’t be any easier to plan a teddy bear hunt.
- Decide on what day you want for your scavenger hunt
- Send out an email, post of your neighborhood Facebook page (see how to do this below) or download and use our FREE PRINTABLE TEDDY BEAR HUNT FLYER.
- On the day of the scavenger hunt, have everyone go for a family walk. Bring a notebook and pen and keep track of how many bears you can locate.
- Post your favorite and most creative bears!
How to Set-Up a Neighborhood Facebook Page
A neighborhood Facebook page is a great way to stay connected with your neighbors and an easy way to disseminate information, make an announcement, share photos and more. You can make it private for only the neighborhood too! Here is how you set it up:
- Click Create in the top right of Facebook and select Group.
- Enter your group name, add group members and then choose the privacy option for your group.
- Click Create.
Free Teddy Bear Scavenger Hunt Printable
Print up this free printable flyer and pass it out to your neighbors. You can even share a picture of it via text and ask your neighbors to circulate it!
More ideas for your teddy bear hunt
- Vote on most creative
- Make a check-off list to find different color bears (I.e. Red Bear, Rainbow Bear, Tye-Dye Bear, etc.)
- Leave chalk notes along the way on your neighbors’ driveway!
I would love to see all of the creative bear photos out there. Please post and tag Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook or Instagram!