Peppermint Oreo Popcorn Bark…this could possibly be my new most favorite thing ever! This amazing holiday treat is not only deliciously addictive (sorry) but also beyond easy to make – dare I saw impossible to mess up. Peppermint Oreo Popcorn Bark is a NO BAKE, simple dessert that makes the perfect gift for the holiday’s!
My sister-in-law, Jodie, introduced me to this last December. I have literally been dreaming about it since then. You can make this with either white chocolate or milk chocolate – I did both, because…why not! Find some fun sprinkles to add that Christmas feel (like these) and you can adapt it for any holiday – try these for Valentine’s Day!)
Ready to make your own – here is what you need:
- 16 Oreo Cookies
- 30 Starlight Peppermint Candies
- 2 Bags Microwave Popcorn (no butter, lightly salted)
- Chocolate – I used Candiquik, it melts like a dream
- Christmas Sprinkles (optional)
Here is what you do:
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Pop the microwave popcorn (pull out any unpopped kernels if you can)
- In ziplock bags (use one for each), crush peppermints and Oreos (I used a kitchen mallet to crush them)
- Melt chocolate according to the instructions on the package
- In a large bowl, mix popcorn, peppermints and Oreos. Mix in 2/3 of chocolate
- Pour mixture onto the wax paper and spread out. Drizzle remaining 1/3 of chocolate on top of mixture and top with sprinkles
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes and break into pieces
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for some other fun desserts – check out some of my favorites (just click on the pictures below)
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!