Hi Princess Pinky Girl readers! It’s Katie from Made to be a Momma here again sharing a delicious recipe that’s perfect for the Labor day weekend that’s coming soon. I can’t believe summer is almost over! I know some kids are already going back to school! Here in Pennsylvania the kids start at the end of the month so we are trying to enjoy the outdoor weather as much as we can and our favorite way of doing that is grilling outside!
Here is what you need:
- 10 Drumsticks
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Dash of salt & pepper
Here is what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients. Add chicken to the bowl and stir to coat .
- Place chicken in the baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is done.
If preparing on the grill:
- Mix your ingredients together and marinate chicken for at least 6 hours before you grill.
- Once marinated grill on the medium heat until cooked through.
These drumsticks can be made on the grill OR in the oven. They are delicious, savory and come together really quickly! Pair them with some fresh vegetables and it makes a easy quick fix meal!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!