Hi Friends! I am so excited to be joining you today from A Cup Full of Sass. There I share recipes, crafts, DIY’s and fashion. Today I am sharing one of my all time favorite ice cream recipes with you. Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is just amazing! And now you can make it at home. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you need to get one. The one I use is a Cuisinart. Seriously, I use mine all the time in the summer. My kids love it!
This recipe is so easy and only takes 20 minutes.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter (I use Smucker’s Natural)
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- With a mixer, mix milk and sugar in bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Next add vanilla and heavy cream.
- Mix in peanut butter
- Once mixed well pour into ice cream maker. I use a Cuisinart Ice cream maker.
- Add about 10 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
- The ice cream should be ready in 20 minutes
- After it’s finished you can put the freezer bowl back into the freezer to give it more time to harden up. If you like softer ice cream serve immediately.
Another one of our favorite Ice Cream Recipes is my Cake Batter Ice Cream. You can find it here.
Let’s be friends and connect. Follow me on Pinterest
Hello, In the directions you said 2. add vanilla and heavy cream ( vanilla what? extract?) It’s not listed in the ingredients
Yes, It is vanilla extract! Thanks for pointing that out -I will fix it right now 🙂