Table of Contents
This ooey-gooey Cinnamon Roll Casserole is the perfect dish to serve a hungry brunch crowd! It’s a make-ahead recipe with canned cinnamon rolls, icing, vanilla baked into a delicious french toast bake like dish (just easier)!
This easy recipe is perfect for a special weekend breakfast, holiday brunch or even dessert! Just 4 easy steps!
Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Imagine being woke up to the delicious smells of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. Then, imagine your delight when you get to the table to see that those cinnamon rolls were taken to the next level and made into a decadent Cinnamon Roll Casserole covered in icing with a side of syrup.
What if I told you that this crowd-pleasing dish can be made in three easy steps! True story!
You don’t need much to make this baked casserole!
- Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese icing, cut into quarters (you will also use the cream cheese icing that are in the packages.)
- Vanilla coffee creamer
- Vanilla extract
- Cream cheese, softened
- Powdered sugar
How to make Cinnamon Roll Casserole
This recipe will take about 50 minutes total to make and will serve about 12 people (depending on if you have other dishes along with it).
- STEP ONE: CUT the cinnamon rolls each into 4 pieces (quarter it).
- STEP TWO: MIX eggs, coffee creamer, vanilla extract, and allspice. Whisk together until well combined and the eggs are light and frothy.
- STEP THREE: POUR the egg mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Gently mix around to make sure the rolls are coated with the egg mixture.
- STEP FOUR: BAKE at 375 for 35-40 minutes and coat with icing (see icing instructions in recipe card).
(For the detailed Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe and step-by-step details, see the printable recipe card below)
- When the casserole comes out of the oven put a light coat of icing on the rolls. Let the casserole sit 5-10 minutes. Then use the rest of the icing. Putting a light coat of icing on first and letting it harden a little helps the rest of the icing stay thick!
Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups | Overnight Stuffed Apple Pie French Toast | Omelette in a Hole | Instant Pot Monkey Bread | Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe | The Best Instant Pot French Toast| Deviled Eggs | Sheet Pan Pancakes | Easy Pancake Muffins
Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 2 5 count tubes Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing cut into quarters
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅛ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray an 11×7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the quartered cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the eggs, coffee creamer, vanilla extract, and allspice. Whisk together until well combined and the eggs are light and frothy.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Use a spoon to gently combine the mixture in the baking dish, ensuring that all of the cinnamon rolls are coated with the egg mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 35-40 minutes, or until the casserole is completely set in the middle.
- While the casserole is baking, in a separate mixing bowl add both of the cream cheese frosting packages from the tubes of cinnamon rolls. Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Use a hand mixer to beat together until no lumps from the cream cheese remain.
- Once the cinnamon rolls are done baking remove from the oven. Let sit 2-3 minutes and then spoon the cream cheese frosting over the top of them.
- Serve warm and enjoy!