This Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread melts in your mouth. It is a very easy dessert to make that will be your new go-to recipe.
Have you ever made a pull apart bread before? Well, I hadn’t, but now that I made this Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread I am totally hooked.
They are RIDICULOUSLY EASY (sorry I yelled, but I am very excited)! If you know me, I am all about easy recipes and this is one for the record books, because not only is it easy, it appears impressive!
This is a great recipe to make to bring to a friends house. It doesn’t take very long to make (besides having to let it sit for a bit for the dough to rise).
It is also great dessert for one of those last minute panics – you know the kind I am talking about – the “Oh no, I forgot I needed to make a dessert for tomorrow) – just keep a frozen pizza dough in your freezer and you are good to go!
Table of Contents
While this isn’t really a true No Bake Dessert – it is pretty close – it is more like a Just Assemble Dessert, but I love no bake desserts!
My No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is THE BOMB! This is my kids favorite dessert and SO easy to make – you guessed it – you literally use ice cream sandwiches! You MUST check it out (sorry, yelled again…got excited)!
Back to the Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread – you are probably wondering how to make it! No worries, got ya covered there – here are the very easy steps!
Ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread:
- frozen white bread dough (you can also use pizza dough)
- powdered sugar
- water or milk (use more to thin)
Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread
For the bread:
- 1 pound frozen white bread dough you can also use pizza dough
- ½ cup Nutella
- Cinnamon to taste
- Dash of salt
For the topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons water or milk use more to thin
- Thaw bread dough according to instructions on package.
- Roll and stretch to 12×12 inch square.
- Spread Nutella over the dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and dash of salt over Nutella.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into 16 small squares (4×4).
- Stack squares into piles of 4.
- Place each stack on its side in a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Cover the loaf loosely with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour. Dough squares will expand to fill loaf pan as it rises.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until it is browned and cooked through.
- While the loaf is cooking, make the icing toping.
- Combine powdered sugar, vanilla and water (or milk) and whisk together – add more water to thin if needed.
- Drizzle the icing over the warm loaf.
Looking for some other easy desserts? Check out some other Princess Pinky Girl favorites?