This Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread melts in your mouth. It is a very easy dessert to make that will be your new go-to recipe.
Have you ever made a pull apart bread before? Well, I hadn’t, but now that I made this Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread I am totally hooked.
They are RIDICULOUSLY EASY (sorry I yelled, but I am very excited)! If you know me, I am all about easy recipes and this is one for the record books, because not only is it easy, it appears impressive!
This is a great recipe to make to bring to a friends house. It doesn’t take very long to make (besides having to let it sit for a bit for the dough to rise).
It is also great dessert for one of those last minute panics – you know the kind I am talking about – the “Oh no, I forgot I needed to make a dessert for tomorrow) – just keep a frozen pizza dough in your freezer and you are good to go!
While this isn’t really a true No Bake Dessert – it is pretty close – it is more like a Just Assemble Dessert, but I love no bake desserts!
My No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is THE BOMB! This is my kids favorite dessert and SO easy to make – you guessed it – you literally use ice cream sandwiches! You MUST check it out (sorry, yelled again…got excited)!
Back to the Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread – you are probably wondering how to make it! No worries, got ya covered there – here are the very easy steps!
Ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread:
- frozen white bread dough (you can also use pizza dough)
- powdered sugar
- water or milk (use more to thin)
Cinnamon Nutella Pull Apart Bread
For the bread:
- 1 pound frozen white bread dough you can also use pizza dough
- ½ cup Nutella
- Cinnamon to taste
- Dash of salt
For the topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons water or milk use more to thin
- Thaw bread dough according to instructions on package.
- Roll and stretch to 12x12 inch square.
- Spread Nutella over the dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and dash of salt over Nutella.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into 16 small squares (4x4).
- Stack squares into piles of 4.
- Place each stack on its side in a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Cover the loaf loosely with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour. Dough squares will expand to fill loaf pan as it rises.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until it is browned and cooked through.
- While the loaf is cooking, make the icing toping.
- Combine powdered sugar, vanilla and water (or milk) and whisk together - add more water to thin if needed.
- Drizzle the icing over the warm loaf.
Looking for some other easy desserts? Check out some other Princess Pinky Girl favorites?
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!