Table of Contents
This Chicken & Asparagus Stir Fry recipe is very healthy, but still packed full of flavor.
Ready for a super simple, yet absolutely delicious chicken stir fry recipe?!
This is such a great recipe that is very healthy, but still packed full of flavor. It has a wonderful combination of lemon, teriyaki, soy, and what’s great is that the chicken and asparagus just soak that flavor right up! Make it tonight, you will NOT be disappointed!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- lemon pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- garlic salt
- asparagus bunch, ends trimmed off & asparagus cut into thirds
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- soy sauce
- Wash and cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook the chicken in a medium pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Add a little lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Once chicken has completely cooked, take it out and set aside.
- Cook asparagus in the remaining oil. Add additional 1 Tbsp of olive oil along with 2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce and 1 tsp minced garlic. Cook asparagus on medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Add chicken to the mixture along with soy sauce (as much as you prefer). Cook for 4 minutes and add salt and pepper!
Enjoy with some steaming white rice OR my favorite….fried rice!
Looking for some other easy dinner recipes? Just click on the pictures below: