These 3 ingredients Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Bites are not only a home run, they are a grand slam (and yes, I had to call my husband to find out what this it is called when you have a home run and bring all of the runners in…. he made fun of me).
I made these Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Bites in honor of our friend, Steve – Happy Birthday Steve!!! One of my most favorite attorney’s ever (besides my husband, of course). The greatest thing about them is that they really only require 3 ingredients and they are items you can keep in your pantry as a JIC (just in case) dessert emergency comes up!! (of course I had to load them up with other yummy stuff, but you don’t have to, they will still be fabulous!)
Here is what you need:
- 1 Box of Devil Foods Cake Mix
- 1 15 oz can of pure pumpkin
- Optional topping – cream cheese frosting & crushed up Butterfingers candy bar
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl until smooth – it will be pretty thick
- Place a small spoonful of batter in each muffin cup
- Place one Rolo on top of the spooned in batter
- Cover the Rolo with another large spoonful of the batter
- Bake for 16 minutes
- Let cool completely
- Optional – frost with the cream cheese frosting and roll in the crushed Butterfingers
- Makes approx. 36 mini bites
Looking for some other super easy desserts, just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!