Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bites are a quick and delicious breakfast that you can make in bulk and serve for breakfast all week!
Not only are these totally scrumptious – like everything I make – they are super easy!
All you need is 5 ingredients and about 25 minutes and you can have this deliciously easy breakfast!.
School day breakfasts are always a struggle for me, so I love to make some extra and throw them in the refrigerator for a quick weekday breakfast.
We used turkey bacon in our bites, but you can use whatever kind you like in yours!! (check out this amazing list of other great things you can make in a muffin pan! I love these)
Also, if you have kids who don’t love to eat their veggies, you can chop up some vegetables and throw them in – they will never know! (tell them they are special “sprinkles” for your eggs!
Looking for a sweet breakfast recipe for the weekends? We love this Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups. I mean seriously, anything with Nutella…how can it be bad?
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bites
- 6 eggs
- 10 pieces of Bacon (partially cooked- not crisp)
- Shredded cheese (to your preference)
- 1 tube crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
Unroll crescent dough, (seal up the perforations to make one big sheet if you got the "rolls" rather than the "sheet"). Cut dough into even squares.
- Place dough into muffin cups along bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Scramble eggs and add a little milk (makes eggs fluffier)
- Cut bacon stripes in half and place on top of the crescent dough in a criss cross pattern. The bacon will come up along the sides of the cup.
- Carefully pour egg mixture in cup - fill 2/3 way full
- Sprinkle cheese on top of egg mixture
- Bake approx 18 minutes - until eggs are set
- Let cool about 3 minutes - loosen with a knife and pop out of pan
Looking for some other great easy recipes?
French Toast in a Mug is one our favorite quick and easy breakfast recipes!
Cooking for a crowd? Try this great brunch recipe – Egg and Cheese Souffle – it is easy to make and your guest will devour it!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!