There is nothing better than these bacon egg and cheese bites! They are quick and easy to make ahead and your kids will devour them!
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bites – An Easy & Delicious Breakfast!
These Bacon, egg, and cheese bites are the perfect breakfast for hectic mornings. Not only are these totally scrumptious, but like everything I make they are super easy!
All you need is 5 ingredients and about 25 minutes and you can have this deliciously easy breakfast!.
School day breakfasts are always a struggle for me, so I love to make some extra and throw them in the refrigerator for a quick weekday breakfast.
We used turkey bacon in our bites, but you can use whatever kind you like in yours!!
Also, if you have kids who don’t love to eat their veggies, you can chop up some vegetables and throw them in – they will never know! (tell them they are special “sprinkles” for your eggs!
Looking for a sweet breakfast recipe for the weekends? We love this Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups. I mean seriously, anything with Nutella…how can it be bad?
- Bacon partially cooked- not crisp
- Shredded cheese
- Crescent dough sheet
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bites
- 6 eggs
- 10 pieces of Bacon partially cooked- not crisp
- Shredded cheese
- 1 tube crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Unroll crescent dough, (seal up the perforations to make one big sheet if you got the “rolls” rather than the “sheet”). Cut dough into even squares.
- Place dough into muffin cups along bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Scramble eggs and add a little milk (makes eggs fluffier)
- Cut bacon stripes in half and place on top of the crescent dough in a criss cross pattern. The bacon will come up along the sides of the cup.
- Carefully pour egg mixture in cup – fill 2/3 way full
- Sprinkle cheese on top of egg mixture
- Bake approx 18 minutes – until eggs are set
- Let cool about 3 minutes – loosen with a knife and pop out of pan
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!