I am a coconut nut! I always make these for Passover, but they should be enjoyed year round!! They are the perfect Passover dessert, especially for the cooking challenged. This is one of the easiest, yet stickiest recipes to make ever. I can honestly say it took me longer to take the pictures for this post than to make these. The best, is that people will think you are a cooking guru when they try these delectable desserts.
Here’s what you need:
- 14 oz. sweetened coconut
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 14 oz. can condensed sweetened milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Candy and molding chocolate (I used Chocoley from chocoley.com, I find their chocolate amazing to work with and top notch to eat!!)
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with non-stick foil
- Mix coconut, vanilla, condensed milk and chocolate chips together in large mixing bowl
- Take a teaspoon size of the mixture and roll it in a ball with your hands (please wash them first 🙂
- Place each on the cookie sheet spaced apart (they will spread a bit)
- Bake about 15-20 minutes until golden brown (this really depends on your oven, you don’t want them to burn, so watch them carefully)
- Cool on a wire rack
- When totally cool – melt candy chocolate in a double boiler (follow your chocolates instructions) and dip the bottom and roll the bottom sides in the chocolate. Let cool for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator
- Serve and enjoy!!
Are you looking for some other amazing desserts that are super easy to make? Try these!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!