Peanut butter lovers rejoice! My Tiger Butter Fudge is made from creamy peanut butter swirled with rich chocolate. Only three ingredients and about 5 minutes are all that you need.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do, you MUST sink your teeth into this decadent treat!
Tiger Butter Fudge
If you’re looking for a scrumptious, easy to make, and eye-catching dessert to make during this holiday season, then you definitely have to try this Tiger Butter Fudge Recipe. It checks all the boxes!
It’s delicious, with it’s melted peanut butter and chocolate flavors. It’s eye-catching with the pretty swirled chocolate design. BUT, best of all, our Tiger Butter Fudge could not be easier! It only calls for three simple ingredients and the instructions for putting it together are a breeze.
Tiger Butter Fudge is sometimes referred to as a Christmas candy, and let me tell you, this recipe really starts to get me in the holiday mood. It makes me feel excited for all of the get-togethers and gatherings that are coming up!
This fudge is the perfect treat to bring to one of those get-togethers. Not to mention, it’s one of the easiest holiday treats you will ever make!
If you’ve never tried it (or maybe you’ve never heard of it) then you have to pick up these few ingredients and add Tiger Butter Fudge to your holiday baking list this year!
Putting together this Tiger Butter is as simple as melting all of your ingredients and then swirling them together. In my opinion, the swirling is the best (and most fun) part of this recipe!
It’s fun to see what sort of design I’ll come up with each time I make my Tiger Butter Fudge. I always try to play around and switch it up slightly.
When you see the final product it seems like it would have taken a lot longer to put together. You get to be creative as you swirl the chocolate around to make your own special design which gives it the look and feel as though someone was slaving away in their kitchen!
I can’t wait for you to give this recipe a try this holiday season. You’ll love the simplicity of it – it is so quick and easy. Once you try this delicious treat, chances are it’ll be on your holiday baking list every year!
Tiger Butter Fudge requires a very short list of ingredients! Just three simple things. Some of which, you may already have on hand in the pantry!
- 24 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
How to Make Tiger Butter Fudge
Melt together your white chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter. To reach the correct consistency, it works best to go in short bursts in the microwave until totally melted and smooth. After melting them together, mix them up and combine well.
Pour the melted mixture into a 9×13 pan lined with parchment paper. It works well to use a rubber spatula to scrape every last drop from the bowl.
Using the spatula you can also smooth out the top of your mixture in the pan, and make sure that it’s looking even.
In a separate bowl, heat the milk chocolate chips in the microwave. Again, it works well to melt the chocolate in short bursts.
Once melted, pour or scoop the melted chocolate chips over the white chocolate chips/peanut butter mixture. Try to spread out the melted milk chocolate evenly across the pan.
Using a sharp knife, in smooth strokes, begin to swirl around the melted milk chocolate until you find a pattern you’re happy with.
Get creative! This is the best part of this recipe.
Let the mixture sit for about 2 hours, or until it’s completely hardened. Then, cut it into squares.
How to Melt Chocolate in the Microwave
Melting ingredients in the microwave can be a bit tricky! If you do it too quickly you risk it being too runny, or worse – burnt. But, if you don’t melt it enough it might be too thick.
Since this Tiger Butter Fudge recipe requires you to melt all of your ingredients, here are a few pointers on how to do it just right.
- First and most importantly… go slow! I like to melt everything in short bursts in the microwave instead of putting it in for one long session.
- Next, you will want to make sure that you always use a microwave-safe bowl or ceramic bowl. This will help it to melt more evenly.
- Lastly, try to use chocolate that isn’t too old. Sometimes that will cause it to melt funny.
- Make sure that you are stirring the chocolate each time you take it out of the microwave. Sometimes chocolate doesn’t look like it’s melted when it is.
- It also helps to separate any chunks and keep in creamy and smooth.
- If your chocolate is too thick you can also try adding ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil to smooth it out.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
- Oreo Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Oreo Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blossom Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Chunky Monkey Smoothie
Tiger Butter Fudge
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Melt white chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter together in short bursts in the microwave.
- Pour in 9×13 pan lined with parchment.
- In a separate bowl, melt milk chocolate chips.
- Pour melted milk chocolate chips over white chocolate chips/peanut butter mixture.
- Swirl around until you’re happy with the pattern.
- Let sit for 2ish hours until hardened, then cut into squares.
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
I love peanut butter and chocolate, but beyond that, I love how simple and easy this is to put together. It makes such a pretty dessert. It’s sure to be a huge success when you bring it to your next get together!
Tiger Butter Fudge is one of my all-time favorite holiday candies, and I’m willing to bet that it’s about to become one of yours, too!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!