Table of Contents
Brunch is one of my favorite meals! We love to have friends and family over on a lazy Sunday morning. I am always looking for new and easy dishes to serve and this Spinach and Feta Quiche is the perfect dish!
What I love about these is that it is easy to make, of course because I only make easy dishes – but you can also make it in one big pie crust or, my favorite – mini it! This recipe is for a large pie, but it is very easy to adapt it into cute little mini spinach and feta quiche! Whichever you choose, I am sure that this recipe will please your guests!
Spinach and Feta Quiche
Here is what you need:
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- Pre-made Pie crust(Or make your own)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- Pie dish
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take your premade pie crust and lay it into your pie dish. Cut the excess crust off the pie and set aside.
- Grab your spinach, feta cheese, salt and toss into a bowl.
- Add in your milk and eggs and stir until its well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your pie crust.
- Bake for about 35 minutes (until the edges start to get a golden brown). Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Top with some fresh feta.
Looking for some other great brunch recipes – just click on the pictures below: