Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day – these Red, White and Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries will be the perfect way to celebrate these patriotic holiday’s!
The summer holidays are almost upon us and I am always looking for great and creative Memorial Day, Labor Day and Fourth of July Dessert ideas. These Red, White and Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries are just the thing! pssst… I also have tons of other Fourth of July Desserts and Fourth of July decorating ideas!
I must admit that I adore themed holiday desserts. I have no clue what it is about it, but I guess that is what makes me a food crafter. I love to craft with food! You must check out my Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Stars. These are so fun for the 4th of July!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE
These Fourth of July Chocolate Covered Strawberries are just the best! They are so much fun and so easy to make. I love that they can be prepared in advance.
So, if you are having a party or going to a party, you don’t have to be rushing around putting together your dessert. You can actually enjoy the party!
Not to mention, they are a healthy option. Ok, the chocolate isn’t the most healthy thing ever! However, it is way better than eating a huge piece of chocolate cake! Right?
All things Fourth of July Desserts and other Patriotic Recipes
Ingredients needed to make 4th of July Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Wilton Chocolate Candy Melts, Blue and White
- Patriotic Jimmies, nonpareils, Blue Sugar Crystals , Edible Glitter
Red, White & Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day - these Red, White and Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries will be the perfect way to celebrate these patriotic holiday's!
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 package Chocolate Candy Melts (Blue and White)
- 1/2 cup Patriotic Jimmies (Patriotic Jimmies, nonpareils, Blue Sugar Crystals , Edible Glitter)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white candy discs for 30-second intervals until melted.
- Dip strawberries about half way up and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Let dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt blue candy discs the same as you did the white discs.
- Dip a few strawberries in the blue discs about ¼ way up, then add sprinkles. Dip a few in the white discs and add sprinkles. Place back on the parchment paper and let dry.
Nutrition per serving
Are you looking for some other great easy desserts to make this summer? I have a bunch to share with you, but here are a few of my favorites?
These S’more Bars were inspired by a trip to Starbucks. They have all of the delicious makings of a s’more, but without the campfire. This delicious and easy to make dessert is a summer must have!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!