This Pina Colada is only 2 ingredients (plus ice). That and it only takes about 5 minutes to make. Making this the perfect way to relax, unwind, and enjoy the lovely Spring weather that is hopefully showing up for everyone soon.
Hey there Princess Pinky Girl readers! It’s me, Serene back visiting with you from House of Yumm! How has everyone been this last month?? Are we ready for Spring?! I know I definitely am. Which is why I am here sharing this virgin Pina Colada with you all! There is nothing I love more than slushy style drinks, combine that with a creamy coconut flavoring and all is right in my world. This Pina Colada definitely delivers all of that and more. Plus it’s virgin, so that means everyone can enjoy it, even myself at practically 9 months pregnant.
What’s even better? This Pina Colada is only 3 ingredients. And that includes the ice. Does ice count as an ingredient? I suppose we could say this is really only 2 ingredients. That and it only takes about 5 minutes to make. Making this the perfect way to relax, unwind, and enjoy the lovely Spring weather that is hopefully showing up for everyone soon.
- 1 cup cream of coconut usually found in a can by the Hispanic foods
- ¾ cup pineapple juice I used canned juice
- 2 cups ice
- Maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks (Optional)
- Open the cream of coconut and stir, it will be slightly separated in the can. Once combined, pour 1 cup into a small mixing bowl. Add in the pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Add the ice to a blender or food processor and run for 3-4 minutes, pour in the juice and continue to blend for another minute until you have a slushy consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy! Garnish with cherries and pineapples as desired
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!