Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe – Not only are these blueberry muffins incredibly delicious, they are super easy to make. Of course, we always prefer fresh blueberries, but this recipe also works great with frozen blueberries too!
Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Last week I went to visit my sister, Julie, and her family. We had a very busy couple of days, but one of the highlights was going blueberry picking.
We love to go pick fresh fruit and our kids do too. We find it to be a great family activity. My kids love to go and it is a fun morning activity. If you have local pick your own farms I would totally recommend it. It is an annual event in our family!
Fresh fruit better beware in my sisters house though, because it won’t last long! Not only do we love to pick it and eat it, but we love to create with it!
My beautiful and adorable niece, Zoey, is my cooking inspiration. She rocks in the kitchen. This past week she totally outdid herself with these amazing blueberry muffins.
Not only were they incredibly delicious, but this blueberry muffin recipe is really easy to make. Honestly, this is one that even I could make!
The crumble topping is my favorite. It just tops it off, no pun intended. It gives it a sweet crunch. To me, the more crumble, the better!
- All-purpose flour
- White sugar
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh blueberries
- Brown sugar
All Things Blueberry! Love blueberries, I have some other great recipes for you!
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Blueberry Crepe Cake
- Blueberry Almond Cookies
- Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Cake
Easy Blueberry Muffins
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries washed and patted dry
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (at room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tins or line with cupcake liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Add vegetable oil, milk, and an egg. Stir ingredients until just combined, being careful not to over stir. Gently fold in blueberries. Set batter aside.
- In a separate bowl: Add brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter. Mix with a fork.
- Portion batter into muffin tins (approx 12) and sprinkle crumb topping. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!