Table of Contents
These Cinnamon Croissants are easy to make and, paired with a warm cup of coffee, they will warm you up on a cold winter day!
Hey everyone! This is Nancy again from The Bitter Side of Sweet and I am so glad to be back here with you this month! This month has gone by super fast and soon we will be seeing all kinds of red, pink and heart shaped treats for us to indulge in but today I wanted to share with you these Cinnamon Croissants. I saw this Orange Monkey Bread that you guys seemed to love, so I hope you don’t mind getting another breakfast type recipe this week?
I have told my reader LOTS of times that I am not a big breakfast eater. But when you add sugar to it, I have no problems! What I like about these pastries is that they don’t have to be served just for breakfast. These croissants are a perfect afternoon snack to go with your tea or even a lovely way to finish out a nice dinner.
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 10 long rectangles.
- Brush with butter. Reserve some to brush on top of croissants.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle onto pastry. Reserve some for sprinkling on top of croissants.
- Roll each croissant.
- Brush the tops of with butter. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 3 minutes. Serve and ENJOY!
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven
Now you might be thinking that they may be difficult to make but rest assure they are not! I made them twice, just to be sure! The first time, I cut them too short so my croissants kept popping open. The next time I rolled my dough out into more of a rectangle shape and cut them to be longer. So that way when I rolled them I would have lots of layers and I could make it tighter, which in fact kept them from popping open!
Want more cinnamon? Me too! We love anything with cinnamon at Princess Pinky Girl. We have lots of favorites, but here are 2 of our very most favorite (and super easy too!) Here you go!