I have a new favorite fall dessert. I can’t even…. I have no words…. expect Oh My God it is soooo good! By now, most of you know me and if it it not mouth watering delicious and super, ridiculously easy, then it is not one of my recipes! Well, these 3 ingredients Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Bites are not only a home run, they are a grand slam (and yes, I had to call my husband to find out what this it is called when you have a home run and bring all of the runners in…. he made fun of me).
I made these Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Bites in honor of our friend, Steve – Happy Birthday Steve!!! One of my most favorite attorney’s ever (besides my husband, of course). The greatest thing about them is that they really only require 3 ingredients and they are items you can keep in your pantry as a JIC (just in case) dessert emergency comes up!! (of course I had to load them up with other yummy stuff, but you don’t have to, they will still be fabulous!)
Here is what you need:
- 1 Box of Devil Foods Cake Mix
- 1 15 oz can of pure pumpkin
- Optional topping – cream cheese frosting & crushed up Butterfingers candy bar
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl until smooth – it will be pretty thick
- Place a small spoonful of batter in each muffin cup
- Place one Rolo on top of the spooned in batter
- Cover the Rolo with another large spoonful of the batter
- Bake for 16 minutes
- Let cool completely
- Optional – frost with the cream cheese frosting and roll in the crushed Butterfingers
- Makes approx. 36 mini bites
Looking for some other super easy desserts, just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!