Sweet and salty – it is my favorite combination ever! One of my favorite treats is popcorn and m&m’s – it is always what I get when I go to the movies – I have been known to pour my m&m’s into my buttery popcorn! So when my sister-in-law, Jodie, introduced me to the deliciousness of White Chocolate Popcorn – I couldn’t wait to start creating! The first thing I did was grab some m&m’s and got cooking!
BUT the best part about this delicious treat is that there really isn’t any cooking involved, it is more about assembling! Fifteen minutes is all you need to create this sweet and salty White Chocolate Popcorn and the sky is the limit with the combinations! For this particular recipe, I used Valentine’s Day m&m’s and sprinkles to make the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
Want to know how to make it! It is super simple – just follow these instructions and watch the How To Video below:
Here is what you need:
- 2 Regular Size Bags of Microwave Popcorn
- 16 Ounces of White Melting Chocolate
- Wax Paper
Here is what you do:
- Pop both bags of popcorn and place in a large bowl
- Place m&m’s in a ziplock bag and lightly break them into small pieces (do not pulverize!)
- Melt the chocolate according to directions on the package and pour over the popcorn and mix thoroughly (I like to pour a little and then mix a little, pour some more and mix some more…and so on and so on.)
- Stir in m&m’s and sprinkles (or whatever you decide to mix in)
- Spread out the popcorn on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper and leave until set
- Break into pieces and serve
Looking for some other easy desserts – just click on the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!