Use this free printable and make “You’re So Sweet” Valentine candy Mason jars. This simple mason jar craft is the perfect Valentine’s Day treat to share with teachers, co-workers, and friends.
Are you looking for a small gift to share for Valentine’s Day? Look no further. Download and print these Valentine candy mason jar labels, and you’ll have a sweet treat for sharing in no time.
Friends and family will love to receive a little mason jars filled with red, pink or white candy jelly beans (you can mix them too!)to snack on this Valentine’s Day.
Hey there! I’m Aimee, and I blog over at The Crazy Craft Lady where I strive to make everyday creative with simple crafts, easy family-friendly recipes, organizing solutions, and DIY decor projects.
Thanks so much to Jenn for letting me stop in today and share this guest post – Valentine Candy Mason Jars. Give this sweet treat to someone special in your life, and maybe snack on some Valentines candy while you’re at it.
Jenn also has these super cute Valentine’s Day DIY Mason Jar Crafts – they not only make cute Valentine’s Day gifts, but a super cute DIY Valentine’s Day decoration! (and there is a free printable too!!)
I hope you all enjoy this printable and DIY gift idea!
Related: Get ready for Valentine’s Day with these 6 simple and inspiring Valentine Dollar Store Crafts. Wreaths, pillows, frames and more… all started with supplies from the dollar store.
Also, we love these Valentine’s Day Love Bug Fruit Snack Cups – they are a great (and healthy) giveaway for classroom Valentine’s Day parties!
How to make an EASY Valentine’s Day Mason Jar Candy Filled Gift (with free printable!!)
Supplies needed for this craft (affiliate links):
- Small wide mouth half pint mason jars – It’s important to use wide mouth jars, if you want the printable labels to work
- White cardstock paper and a color printer
- Small Valentine’s Day candy of choice – I used Starburst jelly beans, but you could use Valentine’s M&M’s, Jelly Belly’s, Conversation Hearts, etc.
- Twine or Valentine ribbon
- Jar label printable – click here to download the printable now
Tutorial: How to Make Valentine Candy Mason Jars
- Download the jar labels and print them out in color on plain white cardstock. Click here to download the printable now. The labels come in pink and red, so you can choose which one you like or use both.
- Use and pen and a flat mason jar lid to trace a circle over each printed label. Then cut out each label.
- Fill each jar with candy. Then place the flat lid and label on top. Secure the lid with the screw rings.
- Wrap the screw ring with twine and secure with a simple bow. Add a name tag if you’re giving as a gift to someone special.
These little candy jars make a great party favor for guests to take home, or even placed at their table setting. They’re also quick and easy for giving to teachers, co-workers, or friends. Enjoy!
If you’re ready to decorate for Valentine’s Day, then check out these art printables. This Floral Valentine Printable Pack is perfect for your holiday decor and gallery walls. Grab these 9 free farmhouse style Valentine printables that feel just a bit like spring.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!