I am totally all about themed food! With Thanksgiving coming up quickly, I decided to create some fun Thanksgiving treats! These Thanksgiving cookie turkeys are super fun treats to create with the kids.
Thanksgiving Cookie Turkey
- Oreo Cookies
- Nutter Butter
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Corn
- Mini Mashmallows
- White Frosting
- Black decorating icing
- Cut the Nutter Butter in half
- Carefully open the Nutter Butter and spread a little white frosting on each half of the inside of the cookie
- Place 5-6 candy corns in the frosting on one side of the open cookie and then close the cookie back up
- Place in refrigerator for a few minutes to set in place
- Spread some white frosting on the cut off side of the Nutter Butter and place it upright on top of the Oreo cookie
- Cut the very bottom of the Reese’s off (just enough to make it flat).
- Spread some white frosting on the back and sliced off side of the Reese’s and place the sliced off side on the oreo and the back on the Nutter Butter to make the turkey body!
- Cut the white section off of a piece of candy corn and spread some white frosting on the cut off section to stick to the Nutter Butter as the nose
- Spread some white frosting on the back of 2 mini marshmallows and stick to the Nutter Butter as the eyes
- Use the balck decorating icing for the eyes (just use a tiny bit)
- Place in refrigerator to set
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
Check out some other fun and easy desserts and Thanksgiving recipes!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!