Table of Contents
I am totally all about themed food! With Thanksgiving coming up quickly, I decided to create some fun Thanksgiving treats! These Thanksgiving cookie turkeys are super fun treats to create with the kids.
- Oreo Cookies
- Nutter Butter
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Corn
- Mini Mashmallows
- White Frosting
- Black decorating icing
- Cut the Nutter Butter in half
- Carefully open the Nutter Butter and spread a little white frosting on each half of the inside of the cookie
- Place 5-6 candy corns in the frosting on one side of the open cookie and then close the cookie back up
- Place in refrigerator for a few minutes to set in place
- Spread some white frosting on the cut off side of the Nutter Butter and place it upright on top of the Oreo cookie
- Cut the very bottom of the Reese’s off (just enough to make it flat).
- Spread some white frosting on the back and sliced off side of the Reese’s and place the sliced off side on the oreo and the back on the Nutter Butter to make the turkey body!
- Cut the white section off of a piece of candy corn and spread some white frosting on the cut off section to stick to the Nutter Butter as the nose
- Spread some white frosting on the back of 2 mini marshmallows and stick to the Nutter Butter as the eyes
- Use the balck decorating icing for the eyes (just use a tiny bit)
- Place in refrigerator to set
Check out some other fun and easy desserts and Thanksgiving recipes!