- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is great to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot simply microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Knead white fondant into a ball. Using fondant roller, flatten fondant into thin layer.
- Carefully cut 8 4-leaf clovers (approximately 1 inch tall) from layer with fondant knife. Tip: Make your own 4-leaf clover template and simply cut around it!
- Gently press fondant clovers into the bottom of each spoon. Make sure they are secure before moving to next step.
- Pour green candy melts into mold, filling each spoon cavity to the top. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer
- Carefully pop spoons from mold, lifting at both sides to avoid breakage.
- Serve with hot chocolate, dessert, or alone!
Other ideas for St. Patricks day – Just click the pictures below:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!