Table of Contents
- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is great to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot simply microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Knead white fondant into a ball. Using fondant roller, flatten fondant into thin layer.
- Carefully cut 8 4-leaf clovers (approximately 1 inch tall) from layer with fondant knife. Tip: Make your own 4-leaf clover template and simply cut around it!
- Gently press fondant clovers into the bottom of each spoon. Make sure they are secure before moving to next step.
- Pour green candy melts into mold, filling each spoon cavity to the top. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer
- Carefully pop spoons from mold, lifting at both sides to avoid breakage.
- Serve with hot chocolate, dessert, or alone!
Other ideas for St. Patricks day – Just click the pictures below: