This No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake is all those things you love about cheesecake with very little work. If you love cheesecake but have little time to go through all the steps to prepare a traditional New York style version- this is definitely for you.
Hi there everyone! It’s Gina from Kleinworth & Co. I’m thrilled to be back today to share one of our family’s favorite desserts, No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake. When I met my husband I found out very quickly that his all time favorite dessert was a no-bake cherry cheesecake. His grandmother would make it for him on every birthday. I had to learn the recipe quickly because she lived far away. It was my mission to perfect it because the more we moved around the harder it was for her to visit & make it for him. Besides, I couldn’t really expect him to wait for her to visit once a year to have some. So today I’m sharing this favorite treat with you all because it’s oh so good!
This whips together as quickly as you can pop everything in the mixer & whip it up. I’m telling you- it’s just minutes. Then after prep I like to let it chill in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
If you love cheesecake but have little time to go through all the steps to prepare a traditional New York style version- this is definitely for you. It’s all those things you love about cheesecake with very little work.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 sleeve Graham Crackers 9 full size crackers
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 Package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese
- 7 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅛ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Prepare crumble by placing graham crackers in food processor & crushing to semi-coarse crumbs
- Add in melted butter & pulse to combine
- Add 1-2 tbsp to bottom of each glass - set aside
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl & beat until smooth
- Slowly add in sweetened condensed milk while beating & continue mixing until fully incorporated
- Continue beating & add in lemon juice & vanilla extract.
- Scrape down sides & beat again for another 30 seconds to be sure all in combined & there are no lumps.
- Spoon into each glass on top of graham cracker crumb layer
- Top with pie filling
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
If you would like to make your own (super easy) homemade cherry pie filling – check out my recipe.
Looking for more great no-bake cheesecake recipes?
Thanks for visiting with me today – it’s been a pleasure!
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!