Summer fruits and vegetables are finally here! Enjoy fresh vegetables in this quick, easy and delicious Greek Chicken Spaghetti.
What is Greek Chicken Spaghetti?
This Greek Chicken Spaghetti Recipe includes a Greek Salad Dressing, Greek Seasoning, Feta Cheese, a chopped tomato, fresh spinach, a cucumber, seasoned chopped chicken, and spaghetti pasta.
You could also add some olives, but my family does not eat olives, so I left them out.
I use whole wheat spaghetti and lots of vegetables in this Greek Chicken Spaghetti. It not only tastes great, but it is healthy too. Wal-Mart carries a Greek seasoning called Cavender’s which is wonderful, but any Greek seasoning will do..
This Easy Greek Chicken Spaghetti is super flavorful as soon as you make it, but it gets even better when it has a chance to marinate in the refrigerator and get happy, happy, happy.
The flavors start to dance together while hiding out in the refrigerator overnight or for just a few hours. This Greek Chicken Spaghetti would be perfect for lunch, dinner, a shower, a picnic, and many other places and events.
Greek Chicken Spaghetti
- 3 large chicken breasts seasoned with a Greek seasoning, baked, and cut up into small pieces. You can also cut the chicken up, season it and saute it in a skillet until done.
- 12 ounces package Spaghetti pasta
- Cavender’s Greek Seasoning – or your favorite Greek Seasoning. My Wal-Mart carries Cavender’s about 1 teaspoon per chicken breast and 2 teaspoons in the pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber cut into small pieces
- 1 large tomato cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces FETA cheese
- 16 ounce bottle of Greek Dressing
- Season all sides of the chicken breasts and bake them about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
- In a very large bowl, add the chicken, cooked noodles, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and Feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with the Greek Salad Dressing.
- Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about 2 teaspoons.
- Cover and refrigerate.