This Cookie Dough Milkshake is the ultimate in chill – meaning no bake, frozen, healthy and dairy free! The perfect guilt free summer dessert.
Hey there Princess Pinky Girl readers, Serene from House of Yumm back with you to share another sweet treat. I love simple recipes. The fewer ingredients, the better! And when those ingredients are all healthy and still combine to taste like a decadent dessert I’m on cloud 9. Summer is definitely the time for chill desserts, meaning no bake and frozen. This Cookie Dough Milkshake has all of that!
This shake is probably so much easier than you are currently imagining it to be. To make it healthy I opted for frozen banana instead of ice cream. Trust me. After you have tried the frozen banana thing in place of ice cream you will hear angels sing and your world will be opened up to amazing new possibilities. It’s simple really. Cut up a ripe banana (the riper the banana, the creamier it will be) toss it into a resealable bag and let it freeze for at least 3 hours. Overnight is best. Once frozen toss it into a blender or food processor and turn it on. Simple as that! To make it more shake-like I added some almond milk. At this point you could add in whatever additions you desire to jazz it up. I added in some dairy free mini chocolate chips I had on hand, plus some Skinny Cookie Dough Bites. The recipe for those is on my blog. You can find that recipe with a simple click here! After you mix it all together, it’s as quick as grabbing a straw or a spoon, and digging in. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Milkshake
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup Almond Milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips I used dairy free
- 2-3 Skinny Cookie Dough Bites See recipe linked below
- Chop ripe banana into chunks and place into a resealable bag. Place into freezer for at least 3 hours until frozen.
- Add frozen banana into food processor or blender and mix until banana has become a thick creamy consistency.
- Pour in the milk and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed up skinny cookie dough bites.
- Top with extra skinny cookie dough bites as desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
More Recipes from House of Yumm:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!