Christmas Punch, a delightful fusion of citrus and berry flavors that’s wonderfully easy to prepare. Perfect for toasting on a joyful Christmas morning or as a refreshing accompaniment throughout your holiday festivities, this punch is sure to become a seasonal favorite. Quick to mix, with only 6 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes!
Table of Contents
- This Christmas Morning Punch will be a yearly staple!
- Why we love Christmas Punch
- Christmas Cocktail Punch Ingredients
- Christmas Punch Recipe Substitutions and additions
- How to Make the Christmas Punch
- Tips for making Christmas Alcoholic Punch
- Christmas Punch Recipe FAQs
- Other Easy Cocktail Recipes
- Christmas Punch Recipe
This Christmas Morning Punch will be a yearly staple!
Imagine starting your Christmas morning with a cheerful clink of glasses, filled with a festive punch that’s as bright and joyful as the day itself. Our Christmas Morning Punch is a vibrant blend of sweet and tangy flavors, promising to add a sparkle to your holiday festivities. It’s not just a drink; it’s a celebration in a glass, ready to uplift the spirits of everyone around your table.
Easy to prepare yet impressively delightful, this punch is the perfect solution for busy holiday mornings. It requires minimal effort but delivers maximum flavor, making it ideal for savoring during gift unwrapping or as a refreshing complement to your Christmas brunch. Its simplicity means more time to enjoy with loved ones, less time in the kitchen.
Serve this Christmas Cocktail in a large punch bowl or a glass pitcher to showcase its beautiful colors. Garnish with fresh fruit for an extra festive touch. Whether it’s a toast to start the day or a pleasant sip throughout your celebrations, this punch is designed to bring ease, flavor, and joy to your Christmas gathering.
Perfect to serve alongside our Pumpkin French Toast Casserole, Cinnamon Roll Bread, or our Overnight French Toast.
Why we love Christmas Punch
- Quick and easy to make in only 5 minutes.
- Simple 6 ingredients are stirred together and topped with ice.
- Delicious drink can be made as a cocktail or a mocktail.
- Fizzy citrus and sweetly tart fruity flavors taste amazing.
- Great recipe that can be modified according to your taste by adjusting the proportions of each ingredient.
- Beautiful display that you can use as a centerpiece for a brunch buffet.
- Perfect make-ahead brunch punch for baby and wedding showers, holiday celebrations, or Christmas morning.
Christmas Cocktail Punch Ingredients
- Cranberry-pineapple juice blend: If you can not find a cranberry-pineapple juice blend, you can use equal parts cranberry juice and pineapple juice.
- Orange juice
- Lemon-lime soda (like 7-up or Sprite brands)
- Raspberry liqueur
- Ice for the glass
- Fresh orange slices for garnish
Recommended Tools to Make this Recipe
- Large pitcher or punch bowl
- Measuring tools
Christmas Punch Recipe Substitutions and additions
- Soda Swap: Feel free to substitute the lemon-lime soda for ginger ale or plain sparkling water
- Garnish Each Glass: For a festive feel, garnish each glass with fresh cranberries, orange slices, pomegranates, or a fresh sprig of rosemary.
- Additional alcohol: You can substitute the lemon-lime soda with champagne for a mimosa-like-makeover or use a sparkling wine.
- Make It A Mocktail: Simply leave out the alcohol and add some additional lemon-lime soda. It will still taste amazing and this way the whole family can enjoy it!
- Raspberry Infused Soda: If you want to save some money at the liquor store you can buy a raspberry infused vodka instead of the two separate items.
SEE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
How to Make the Christmas Punch
This sweet, fizzy, fruity punch is so quick and easy to make. Simply combine the ingredients, stir, serve, and sip–perfectly pleasing for a holiday party.
- Combine the cranberry-pineapple juice blend, orange juice, lemon-lime soda, vodka, raspberry liqueur, and the grenadine in a large pitcher or punch bowl and stir.
Pro-Tip: I don’t suggest skipping the grenadine in this recipe because it gives this punch a beautiful color and touch of sweetness to cut through the citrus juices.
- Top with ice and garnish with orange slices.
Pro-Tip: In addition to freshly sliced oranges, sliced pineapple rings also make a pretty presentation when added to the serving pitcher.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pro-Tip: This punch is best served cold. It is often helpful to store all the ingredients in the fridge for at least 24 hours prior to making it.
Tips for making Christmas Alcoholic Punch
- To Store: As long as you do not add the soda and ice to the punch, you can keep it in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Add the lemon-lime soda and ice when you are ready to serve.
Christmas Punch Recipe FAQs
You can make this Christmas Morning Punch ahead of time, but do not add the lemon-lime soda and ice until you are ready to serve it. Mix together the other ingredients in a pitcher and store in the refrigerator. Only when you are ready to serve should you add the soda and ice. This helps to keep the carbonation fresh and bubbly and won’t water down your drink.
If you are serving this at a party and the punch will be sitting out for a period of time, don’t add ice because it will water down the punch. You can try freezing whole cranberries and orange slices and adding those in to the punch to keep everything chilled.
This recipe makes a small batch cocktail so if you plan on serving it to a lot of guests during the holidays, then it is very easy to double or triple. You can make a huge batch and then keep it in a covered and spouted container, in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days. Just be mindful that if you are making it ahead of time remember to only add the lemon-lime soda and ice when you are ready to serve.
Other Easy Cocktail Recipes
- Grinch Cocktail
- Dirty Snowmen
- Drunken Rudolph
- Butterbeer Jell-O Shots
- Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktail
- Mimosa Float
- Grinch Jello Shots
- 2 cups cranberry-pineapple juice blend
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda (like 7-up or Sprite brands)
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup raspberry liqueur
- ½ cup grenadine
- Ice for the glass
- Fresh orange slices for garnish
- In a 1.5 litre pitcher, or punch bowl, combine the cranberry-pineapple juice blend, orange juice, lemon-lime soda, vodka, raspberry liqueur and the grenadine.
- Stir, top with ice and garnish with orange slices.
- In addition to freshly sliced oranges, sliced pineapple rings also make a pretty presentation when added to the serving pitcher.
- This punch is best served cold. It is often helpful to store all the ingredients in the fridge for at least 24 hours prior to making it.
- If you want to save some money at the liquor store you can buy a raspberry infused vodka instead of the two separate items.
- I don’t suggest skipping the grenadine in this recipe because it gives this Christmas Morning Punch a beautiful color and touch of sweetness to cut through the citrus juices.