This Smoothie Parfait is the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth craving and be healthy all in one.
Hey Princess Pinky Girl readers! Serene from House of Yumm. How is everyone?! I don’t know about you, but I am still in recovery mode from the holidays. I think I ate too many cookies. Is that even possible? I know I will be wanting cookies again soon. Very soon. But for now, I’ve been wanting fresh and healthy foods. Which is why I am here to share this Smoothie Parfait with you! This Smoothie Parfait is the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth craving and be healthy all in one. Plus, it’s super easy to make. The basis for the Smoothie Parfait is a smooth and creamy banana-strawberry smoothie.
In true parfait form I added layers of fresh fruit and granola in between the smoothie. This makes such a filling breakfast. Plus it’s super easy to customize. You could make this with your favorite smoothie flavor and matching fruits. I went with banana strawberry because it’s my favorite, and loaded up with fresh strawberries, bananas, kiwi and granola. If I had some fresh mango on hand I would have added that too! Have fun with it. Make it to suit you. The recipe I used for this particular smoothie parfait is below. I hope you enjoy!
- ½ cup greek yogurt I used Vanilla flavored, feel free to substitute with plain, or even a fruit flavored one
- ¼ cup almond milk I used Vanilla, you can substitute with another flavor if desired, or original
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup granola
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi chopped
- In a blender or processor add the greek yogurt, almond milk, 1 banana, and the frozen strawberries.
- Blend until smooth and no large chunks remain.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the smoothie into a cup or jar. Layer with granola, and chopped fresh fruit. Add another small amount of the smoothie on top of the fruits.
- Top with granola and chopped fruit.
Nutrition information is an estimate. Please utilize your own brand information to double check against our estimates.
Here are some more delicious recipes from House of Yumm:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!