Table of Contents
This Smoothie Parfait is the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth craving and be healthy all in one.
Hey Princess Pinky Girl readers! Serene from House of Yumm. How is everyone?! I don’t know about you, but I am still in recovery mode from the holidays. I think I ate too many cookies. Is that even possible? I know I will be wanting cookies again soon. Very soon. But for now, I’ve been wanting fresh and healthy foods. Which is why I am here to share this Smoothie Parfait with you! This Smoothie Parfait is the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth craving and be healthy all in one. Plus, it’s super easy to make. The basis for the Smoothie Parfait is a smooth and creamy banana-strawberry smoothie.
In true parfait form I added layers of fresh fruit and granola in between the smoothie. This makes such a filling breakfast. Plus it’s super easy to customize. You could make this with your favorite smoothie flavor and matching fruits. I went with banana strawberry because it’s my favorite, and loaded up with fresh strawberries, bananas, kiwi and granola. If I had some fresh mango on hand I would have added that too! Have fun with it. Make it to suit you. The recipe I used for this particular smoothie parfait is below. I hope you enjoy!
- ½ cup greek yogurt I used Vanilla flavored, feel free to substitute with plain, or even a fruit flavored one
- ¼ cup almond milk I used Vanilla, you can substitute with another flavor if desired, or original
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup granola
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi chopped
- In a blender or processor add the greek yogurt, almond milk, 1 banana, and the frozen strawberries.
- Blend until smooth and no large chunks remain.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the smoothie into a cup or jar. Layer with granola, and chopped fresh fruit. Add another small amount of the smoothie on top of the fruits.
- Top with granola and chopped fruit.
Here are some more delicious recipes from House of Yumm: