Hi friends, it’s Amy from A Cup Full of Sass. Today I am sharing one of my favorite dishes with you. I love fresh garden vegetables. This Mini Caprese Salad is something I can’t get enough of. It makes a perfect snack, lunch or dinner. Or even serve it as an appetizer at your next diner party. This dish is so easy to make. And it’s a crowd pleaser.
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to tastse
- On a toothpick add your tomatoes.
- Next add a piece of fresh basil.
- Then add mozzarella cheese ball.
- Last drizzle extra virgin olive oil over top and add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!