Breakfast is one on my favorite meals! I love bacon, eggs, pancakes, bagels and cream cheese – all of it! On a separate note, I love to entertain and I can throw a killer Brunch – not to mention brunch is one of the easiest meals to make so it is a natural for me! My absolute go-to brunch recipe is this super easy and crazy yummy Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle. I have been making it for years and I have finally learned I need to make two of them because they are gone so fast!
What I especially love about this is you prepare it the night before your brunch and then just pop it in the oven in the morning – easy as pie….or souffle!!
Here’s what you need:
- 10 slices of bread – I use Challah or egg bread… you want to use a sweeter bread
- 1 stick of butter
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheese – I usually use cheddar, but pick your favorite
- 2 cups milk
- paprika (optional)
Here’s what you do:
- Spray 9×13 pan with non-stick spray
- Remove crust from bread and cube it
- Melt butter and toss with bread
- Place bread in pan
- Sprinkle cheese on top of bread
- In a bowl, mix egg (beaten), salt, milk & mustard
- Pour mixture evenly over bread
- Sprinkle with paprika (optional)
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45- 60 minutes
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!