Bunny Pretzel Hugs
Sweet and salty – my most favorite treat! So when I saw these adorable bunny pretzels at Target today, I couldn’t grab a package of Hershey’s Hugs and get home fast enough to make these super cute Bunny Pretzel Hugs. As you know, I am not the most coordinated in the kitchen. I have tried to make these pretzel treats before and was told they are idiot proof…. well apparently not. But this time they worked and came out SO CUTE!!!
So here is the secret – do not use anything except Hugs. Regular Hersey Kisses, Carmel Hersey Kisses, etc., do not work as well. There is something about the Hugs that create the perfect melting combination.
Here’s what you need:
- Bunny pretzels (I found them at Target)
- Hershey’s Hugs
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper
- Line up pretzels on cookie sheet
- Place a hug on top of each pretzel
- Place in oven for about 5 – 7 minutes (watch very carefully) and pull them out of the oven when they begin to melt
- Immediately place a second pretzel on top of the hug and gently press down
- Immediately sprinkle sprinkles 🙂 on top of the bunnies!
- Place in refrigerator for about 15
Looking for other fun desserts…. check out some of my other dessert posts:
Sign up for the Princess Pinky Girl Newsletter and automatically receive our latest & greatest delivered right to your inbox! Follow Princess Pinky Girl on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the newest recipes, crafts, travels and updates!
If you make a Princess Pinky Girl creation make sure you take a picture and share it on Instagram with @princesspinkygirl ! I love seeing your masterpieces!