- 12 ice cream sandwich cakes
- 1 10.7 ounce bag (approx) M&M's (take 3/4 of the M&M's and crush - leave the other 1/4 to decorate)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ((plus some extra to drizzle on top))
- 1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip (thawed and divided)
- 1 package Jell-O instant chocolate pudding
WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup Cool Whip in medium bowl until blended.
Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in M&M's (I like to leave a little bit of the crushed M&Ms out to sprinkle over the top of the cake).
ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the Cool Whip mixture. Repeat 2 more layers. Top with remaining sandwiches.
Frost with remaining Cool Whip; sprinkle a little of the crushed M&M's over the top and press remaining M&Ms into top and sides of dessert.
Wrap loosely with foil. FREEZE 4 hours.
Drizzle with chocolate sauce & sprinkles (cause sprinkles make everything pretty!)