- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 package package taco seasoning mix (plus the water indicated on the package)
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel ( not drained)
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 15 ounce can of corn (drained)
- 4 taco size flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (divided)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the ground beef in a skillet along with the onions and cook until beef is browned and onions are tender.
Stir in the package of taco seasoning along with the amount of water indicated on the package directions. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
Mix in the Rotel, olives and corn in with the beef. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Spray the bottom of a 9x13 dish with nonstick spray. Place tortillas on the bottom of the dish.
Spread half of the meat mixture evenly over the tortillas. Next, sprinkle one cup of cheese over the meat layer. Then add another layer of tortillas, the rest of the meat on top of the tortillas and the last cup of cheese on top of the meat.
Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Serve with sour cream and other taco toppings as desired