- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (I used a blend with green beans, carrots, peas, and corn)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (freshly shredded, divided)
- 32- ounce bag frozen tater tots
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until beef is cooked through. Drain if needed.
Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce to the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
Stir in vegetables.
Place the beef and vegetable mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Top with 4 oz of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
Place frozen tater tots, in a single layer, on top of the cheese layer. Depending on the size/shape of your dish, you may have some leftover.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining 4 oz freshly shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted