- 12 oz beer (Use your favorite, I used Sam Adams Boston Lager)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Bacon crumbles (for garnish)
- Shredded cheese (for garnish)
Add cream cheese and beer to pan.
Over medium heat melt cream cheese together with beer. Whisk together until well combined.
When cream cheese is completely melted, add garlic salt, paprika, extra sharp cheddar, and Monterey jack cheeses, stirring continuously until cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined.
Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with additional shredded cheese bacon crumbles if desired.
Serve warm with pretzels, veggies or bread for dipping.
Nutrition per serving
Saturated fat: 16g
Vitamin A: 920%
Keyword: Cheese, Dip Recipe