- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 cups blue cheese crumbles
- 2 chicken breasts (poached & shredded - we actually just used canned chicken)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Franks buffalo wing sauce (use to taste based on how spicy you like it.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Poach and shred two chicken breasts
Heat cream cheese in microwave until easily spreadable.
Blend in blue cheese, chicken, shredded cheddar, and Franks buffalo wing sauce.
(Optional - Sprinkle additional cheese on top)
Bake for 30 - 45 minutes until brown on top.
Serve with celery sticks or toasted pita chips
Nutrition per serving
Saturated fat: 8g
Vitamin A: 365%
Vitamin C: 0.2%
Keyword: dip, Easy Appetizer, Game Day Food