- 19 Peppermint Starlight Mints (19 per bowl)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Place silicon baking liner or parchment paper on baking sheet
- Lay one mint in the center of the baking liner. Take six more mints and lay the mints around the center mint (making a flower type of shape). The mints should be touching and as close with as little gap space as possible. Take the remaining 12 mints and make another circle around the center circles.
- Place in the oven. Now, this is important because all ovens cook differently. Mine took about 8 minutes. You MUST watch them cook. When they start to get shiny and just begin to spread out and melt - they are done! You do not want them so melted that they are bubbling.
- Have your small glass bowl upside down and ready to go - you are going to use this to mold the candy bowl.
- Take them out and let them sit for about 30 seconds - you want them cool enough to handle, but not too cool that they are set.
- Carefully (very carefully - you may want to use oven mitts because the mints are going to be super hot) flip the silicon liner with the mints in place, on top of the upside down glass bowl. Try to place the center mint as close to the center of the glass bowl as possible. Now use your hand (with oven mitts on) to form the mints to the bowl. You will have under a minute before the mints start to harden again.
- Let it sit on the bowl until it sets.
- Remove it from the glass bowl and let cool completely.
- Fill with candy and enjoy!
See Tips Above Recipe Card!