- 1 box Instant Jello Banana Cream Pudding
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 banana
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare banana cream pudding according to package directions - place in refrigerator until set.
- Grease pan with non-stick butter spray
- In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon (Some people find that this is too much butter and the butter starts to pool - Melt the butter and add slowly to the crumbs, a little bit at a time, making sure it’s not too wet. You can always add more or save the leftover butter for later. You want a soft dough that sticks together slightly when you try to form a ball, not a wet dough. See picture below:
- Bake for 5 minute or until top edges start to get golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- When cool, use a knife to loosen cups and "pop" out of muffin pan.
- Place pudding in a plastic sandwich bag and cut the bottom corner off - use this to fill the cups with the pudding (or you can just use a spoon to place a spoonful in the cup.
- Evenly distribute mixture to the mini muffin cups (makes about 18). Press along the bottom and sides to make a “cup”.
- Slice banana into small slices.
- Place some whipped topping on top of the pudding and place the banana on top! (if serving them later, fill the cups with the pudding and put in the refrigerator and put the whipped topping and banana on right before serving!
Nutrition per serving
Saturated fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 2.4%
Vitamin C: 0.7%