- 1 pound Ground beef or Turkey
- 1 package Taco Seasoning ((The Doritos have a lot of seasoning so cut the amount of seasoning in half to avoid over seasoning))
- 4 1.75 Bags Large single serving bags of Doritos
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Green pepper
- 3 cups Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 jar Salsa
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 package Shredded Cheese
- 1 box Spanish rice
Prepare the ground meat according to the directions on the taco seasoning package (use only about 1/2 of the seasoning packet), cook rice and cut all of the vegetables.
Cut the bag along the side, rather than opening at the top.
Add the ingredients of your choice.
Grab a fork. Dig in. Enjoy!