- Golden Graham Cereal
- Mini Marshmallow Bits (you can usually find these by the hot chocolate....not by the baking goods)
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Milk Chocolate wafers for melting
- White Chocolate wafers for melting
Line a cookie sheet with either a silicon baking liner or parchment paper.
- Spread a single layer of cereal on the sheet.
- Sprinkle milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and mini marshmallow bits on top of the cereal.
- Melt the milk chocolate wafers according the directions on the package. Drizzle over the cereal mixture. Repeat with the white chocolate wafers.
- Let cool completely (you may want to put in the refrigerator for a few minutes until set).
- Once completely set and cooled, break up into smaller pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 2 pans.