- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 8.5 ounce bag of your favorite ruffles chips (crushed)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
Whisk to combine the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a medium-size mixing bowl.
In another bowl whisk the eggs.
In another bowl add the crushed chips.
Using tongs, dip chicken in flour, then dip chicken in egg wash, then dip the chicken in the crushed potato chips making sure to coat the entire piece.
Place the chicken strips on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and place in the oven.
Bake at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.