- 3 chicken breasts (diced into bite sized pieces)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 medium yellow onion (finely minced)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 16 ounces dried rigatoni pasta
- 1 24 ounce jar Ragu Old World Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 24 ounces chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
In a large pot (I love to use my dutch oven) over medium heat add olive oil, bite sized chicken pieces, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and garlic salt. Stir to combine. Cook until chicken is most of the way cooked through.
Add onion and garlic paste. Stir to combine. Let cook for 5-7 minutes, or until onions are soft and translucent.
Pour in pasta sauce and chicken broth. Add rigatoni pasta. Stir to combine. Cover and let cook on a low simmer for 12-14 minutes, or until pasta is done.
Add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and stir. Top the pasta with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, cover and let melt. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!