- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese
- 1 jar Kraft Old English Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 1 ½ to 2 cups pecans (chopped)
Place all ingredients except the pecans into a medium size bowl
Using your hands work the ingredients together. The heat of your hands will help soften the cream cheese. Don’t overwork it though because it will make it too soft and not form a ball.
Form the mixture into a ball.
Place some chopped pecans onto your surface.
Place the ball onto the chopped pecans and using handfuls of the chopped pecans begin to press the rest of the pecans all over the cheese ball until it is covered.
Wrap the ball in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
Serve with assorted crackers.