- 1 Cup Cinnamon Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 1 Cup Honey Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Pecans (chopped and divided (¼ Cup & ¾ Cup))
- 3 8 ounce Blocks of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 Cups Cool Whip (softened)
- 3 3.4 ounce Packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2.5 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 15 oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Preheat oven to 350°
Mix cinnamon graham crackers, honey graham crackers, butter, flour, ¼ cup chopped pecans and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Press graham cracker mixture into a buttered 9x13 baking dish. Put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of cool whip. Use an electric mixer or stand mixture -- start on a low speed to combine. Once mixture is starting to combine turn the speed to high and finish whipping the mixture together until no lumps remain.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the cooled graham cracker crust.
In a large mixing bowl combine instant vanilla pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and 1 cup of cool whip. Whisk together.
Pour pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer.
Spread remaining cool whip over the top of the desert. Sprinkle with ¾ cup of remaining chopped pecans.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours. Move to the freezer one hour before serving. This will allow for easy cutting and lifting of each dessert piece when serving.