- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 8-ounce containers Cool Whip or other whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3.4 ounce box box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pre-made pie crusts ((we like graham cracker crusts))
Add cream cheese, sugar and one 8 ounce tub of whipped cream in a separate bowl and blend well with hand mixer.
Fill your pre-made crusts with the bottom layer mix and then add the top layer.
Mix pudding and milk and stir until thick.
Add 2 cups of canned pumpkin.
Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
Put this on top of the cream cheese layer.
Use the second 8-ounce container of whipped cream to top the pies.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pie has time to set completely.
This recipe makes two pies.